What's new

Whats your Scheduled Delivery date:

The Memphis weather is driving me crazy. Checking my status every couple of hours. I'm trying to remember if FedEx isn't necessarily quick with their updates over the weekend, but can't remember for sure.

Mine is now in Secaucus, NJ, via West Chester, PA. I live in Northern NJ, and delivery is scheduled by the end of the day Monday (UPS).

The Memphis weather is driving me crazy. Checking my status every couple of hours. I'm trying to remember if FedEx isn't necessarily quick with their updates over the weekend, but can't remember for sure.

And every time I check my status I root for the little purple arrow to move on to "in transit". :)

And every time I check my status I root for the little purple arrow to move on to "in transit". :)

You have so got that right. LOL

mine is listed as "in transit" but the last activity is shown as picked up from Ontario, Ca. at 6:00 am on the 4th. Not planning on having till monday sometime as it states but that is far better than the 9th or 10th which is what I was expecting before the whole ordering process.

Monday at 3pm. I sure hope it gets here. My status has also been stuck in Memphis. But I don't think Fed Ex updates much on the weekends.

Mines for Monday also,But what kills me is that its only an hour away lol Its says its in Linwood Pa And im in NJ Lets go all ready lol

Mine also says in transit, but still shows it's in memphis.. but maybe Fedex just hasn't updated! I've been dealing with a broken phone for 3 weeks. I'm ready for an iphone!

I'm scheduled for Monday before noon. I ordered around 2:50 a.m. on the 3rd. Unfortunately, I've got class all day and I don't want it sitting on my porch, so it looks like I'll have mine on Tuesday. After 4 years, another 24 hours won't kill me! :)

Finally, finally, finally! In transit! So glad it made it out of Memphis. Come on Monday!