What's new

Whats your favorite Browser App?

DannyBoy

Reaction score
I never thought I needed another browser app... But when every other time i needed to load the "real" facebook site........ I got the "fake" one! I use Perfect Browser or Atomic Browser now for almost everything now!! What do you use??

I use Safari and love it
havent tried Perfect Browser tho, I'll give it a shot now.

but I hated Opera and Cloud Browse

Wow, Perfect Browser is PERFECT!
Thanks!

Last edited:
Journey Web Browser Lite

Journey Lite is still the web browser you have been waiting for, but it's free (ad-supported)! Finally, a browser with all the features, no more need to buy 3 different browsers to suit all your needs! Has all the features of the full Journey except iPad support!

TABBED BROWSING: easily open and close tabs, plus support for links that automatically open in a new tab
-Create and close tabs with the touch of a button!
-Want to open a link without leaving the current site? With Journey, it's easy, just hold down on the link you want to open - it will give you the option of opening the link in a new tab, it's that easy!
-GESTURE SUPPORT: Switch between tabs easily by swiping two fingers to the left or right, or by hitting physical buttons

FULL-SCREEN BROWSING: just tap the screen with 2 fingers together (or turn on "shake to full-screen" in settings) to switch between full screen mode and normal mode! 25% more screen space in portrait mode and 40% more screen space in landscape!
-With gesture support you can even switch between different tabs while in full-screen mode (swipe 2 fingers to the left or right)!

FAST WEB BROWSING: enable fast browsing by opening settings (touch 3 fingers to the screen at the same time), and then turn Fast Browsing "On". With Fast Browsing enabled, Journey will automatically use Google Mobilizer to get web pages FAST.
-Fast Browsing web page sizes can be around 10 times smaller! That means THEY'LL LOAD 10 TIMES FASTER! This is especially useful when you are on the go and don't have access to WiFi.

OFFLINE BROWSING: Journey remembers where you were and will restore all of your windows when you reopen it (unless private browsing is on of course)
-Works even without an internet connection!

BOOKMARKS, HISTORY, and AUTO-COMPLETION of URLs with recent sites you have visited.
-Customize the bookmark's URL, it can be a javascript URL, a mailto URL or whatever you want

SETTINGS:
-Touch the screen with 3 fingers to access settings
-PRIVATE BROWSING - keep your browsing history secret by turning on private browsing
-LOCK ORIENTATION - keep Journey's orientation locked so you don't have to worry about accidentally tilting it
-USER-AGENT FAKING - access restricted websites by pretending to be Firefox, Desktop Safari, Internet Explorer, or even Opera! Or just supply your own custom User-Agent!
-Change your home URL, the default URL for new tabs

FIND IN PAGE! Just hit the "+" button, select "Find in page", and you can search the current page for a given piece of text!

SAVE PICTURES: touch and hold down on a picture to save it!

OPEN JOURNEY FROM SAFARI: just put "journey:" before a URL in Safari and it will open in Journey

SUPPORT FOR HTTP AUTHENTICATION: so you can access password-restricted websites

GOOGLE SEARCH: easily search Google by clicking the magnifying glass on the top left

VIEW THE HTML SOURCE CODE of any page, just put "view-source:" before the URL you want to see the source of

Clear your cookies, cache, and history!

Open a page in Safari or mail it to a friend

Browse in black - Journey supports both the default blue theme as well as a black theme

Well I had Safari on my phone but some how managed to delete it, can anyone help me retreve it

Kiwi,

Wouldn't you be able to retrieve that original load-up from your iTunes backup?

Ted

I tried out Atomic. It is really
Nice for browsing. I can't comment on forums though. When I type the comments box to bring up the keypad I get nothing. Is there a setting I am missing somewhere?

I tried out Atomic. It is really
Nice for browsing. I can't comment on forums though. When I type the comments box to bring up the keypad I get nothing. Is there a setting I am missing somewhere?

I notice the same issue on atomic and perfect browser... Like the status update won't bring up the keyboard....

Thanks for the responses to my lost safari, finally did a total reset of phone, ie the one that doesnt delete data etc and got safari back

I think safari is pretty awesome I don't know why everyone is so quick to replace it. Tried Opera and it was horrible. Maybe I'll try the others for shits and giggles but Safari is good IMO.

I love Google Chrome, because it's so clean and it's nice. It also seems to be very safe compared to everything else which is great.