What's new

Whats your favorite Browser App?

I use safari only cause it was on the phone when i brought it. Seems to do a great job. is it worth trying something else?

Atomic and it ain't even close

Do you have any problems with posting on atomic.

Posting works just like Safari but if you have the keyboard up and change to portrait when you are in landscape the keyboard disappears and vice versa. Only comes back if you force close the browser. I submitted the bug and it is fixed but waiting for apple approval on app store. Other then that the browser is awesome

I love Google Chrome, because it's so clean and it's nice. It also seems to be very safe compared to everything else which is great.

Chrome? That isn't on iPhone is it? For pc I have used firefox since before they called it firefox but lately been using Chrome. Nice and clean.

i have been using only safari but after reading this thread i might have to make other choices lol

i have been using only safari but after reading this thread i might have to make other choices lol

Just give em a try.... I still find I go back to safari sometimes but in general I find the pages to load faster on atomic.....

Atomic released an update to fix the disappearing keyboard when typing and then switching from landscape to portrait and vice versa the other day. Works perfect now. Also what I really like about Atomic is the ability to Identify the browser as Safari desktop so you don't get redirected to the mobile site. All full sites come up.

I updated my atomic browser the other day. I am
Still having the failure to launch keyboard though. I have restarted it and phone. Still nothing ?

I updated my atomic browser the other day. I am
Still having the failure to launch keyboard though. I have restarted it and phone. Still nothing ?

Still doesn't work on the status update box on FB.......

I don’t think this thing can do me any good, if I can’t even update my facebook status, or post comments :( ….I am looking for another good option

Safari first, mercury second.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice view. I can not comment, but in the forum. When I enter the comment box, I did not get the pop-up keyboard. Is there a place left, my settings?