What's new

Whats your favorite Browser App?

If we can use the Browser App, it will be used widely. Finding in page,saveing pictures,opening journey from safari google search are my best.

hi thank for sharing information.i also have safari and opera i like both these for my iPhone...but safari is better then opera..

Last edited:
And for those who jailbreak their phones, you can add the missing features to safari and nothing will be able to compate with it, unless you go to flash player road. But how many really really really need flash on their mobiles? I'm not one of them anyway so safari is the master again IMO.

Last edited:
Well thats correct. From what I see, people love perfect browser. Safari is excellent for default browser. As for flash, it's only needed for playing videos. So whoever likes to watch videos that require flash is essential. And as some states, Atomic would be best for that, but it's not the greatest, but it works. That's to clear things up if some can relate.

Download skyfire browser. It is the best browser and you can play facebook games through it.

Moderation Notice:​ This post has been edited by IPF staff in accordance with the Forum Rules
Continuously bumping threads for attention

Last edited by a moderator:
I use safari the all the time, i really like it! But if you want something more (addons) like screen cut, buttery saver, show IP, Alexa Rank etc try to use dolphin browser. But i had to inform you that every addon you instal on your browser make a reduction on the browsing speed