What's new

Whats your favorite app.

I'm guessing 2do doesn't have 'sharing' capabilities?

My husband and I need To-do lists & calender that we both share & input. We use Google Calender currently and TaDa - both have been really helpful (and much needed) just seems there could be something better out there (and maybe combined into one??).

I'm not sure it quite does syncing the way you need it..
I think there is a share option though (by mail, or something of the sort)

Try Remember The Milk - you can sync across multiple users, and there is an iGoogle gadget for it. I'm not 100% satisfied with the backup function, but it's a free app and the only free one I know of that allows shared tasks.

Vlingo is pretty useful. Gives the capability to update Facebook statuses, twitter, call, and text verbally. Sometimes its a little off but it gets the job done. I have a 4 so its the closest thing to Siri I'm gonna get.

My favorite iPhone application is Cydia, Cycorder, Analytics App, PhoneFlix

1)cydia
Cydia is the only application I use on a daily basis. For those of you who aren’t familiar with Cydia, it is what I call “the other App Store”. Like the App Store app, you can browse plenty of different applications, except these applications are not approved by Apple.

2)Cycorder
If Apple weren’t such a bunch of assholes, Cycorder would have never existed in the first place. Cycorder is a free video recording app developed by Saurik, the creator of Cydia.

3)Analytics App
If you don’t manage any website, then Analytics App is useless to you. However, if you do have a few websites and you want to be able to check your stats on the go, then Analytics App is the app you need.

4)PhoneFlix
There are five paid Netflix applications in the App Store and I can’t think of any reason why anyone would bother spending a dime on them when PhoneFlix does the job for free.

My top 5 favorite apps (nonjailbroken):
1. Instagram
2. Spotify
3. Facebook
4. Nike+
5. LoseIt!

I love instagram.. so I'm all about FilterMania 2 right now... and I'm really enjoying using Pinger...