What's new

Whats the best twitter app????

beezy

Reaction score
Yep the official one is good. I don't know what else you could possibly ask for. Facebook app same way.

JMan09

Reaction score
I use Echofon Pro. I also have the official Twitter app on my iPod Touch but don't use it enough to compare the two. There's not much you can do with a Twitter app.

sakumaxp

Reaction score
i use tweetdeck, i like it because you can see live feed from facebook, along with twitter

george_howard

Reaction score
The latest twitter webapp is the best for me. Just when you thought there was a web app for everything, they go and invent <MODERATOR'S EDIT; REMOVED EXTERNAL LINK>. This app was recently developed by Northwestern University&#146;s Knight Lab and purports to recommend books you might like based on information from your Twitter account.So, what are you waiting for? Go and tweet using BookRx!

Last edited by a moderator:

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
george_howard said:
The latest twitter webapp is the best for me. Just when you thought there was a web app for everything, they go and invent <MODERATOR'S EDIT; REMOVED EXTERNAL LINK. This app was recently developed by Northwestern University&#146;s Knight Lab and purports to recommend books you might like based on information from your Twitter account.So, what are you waiting for? Go and tweet using BookRx!

Please read the Forum rules. No external links allowed.http://www.iphoneforums.net/forum/f...um-rules-please-read-respect-our-rules-30950/

belladabin

Reaction score
agree it,the official one is good. I don't know what else you could possibly ask for. Facebook app same way.
1.gif

Stephen Richard

Reaction score
I use Twitterific as [FONT=Helvetica, arial, sans-serif]it translates foreign-language tweets easily, provides multiple account support, Contains number of windows with dark and light themes.[/FONT][h=4][/h]

Most reactions

Latest posts