What's new

Whats the best twitter app????

Yep the official one is good. I don't know what else you could possibly ask for. Facebook app same way.

I use Echofon Pro. I also have the official Twitter app on my iPod Touch but don't use it enough to compare the two. There's not much you can do with a Twitter app.

i use tweetdeck, i like it because you can see live feed from facebook, along with twitter

The latest twitter webapp is the best for me. Just when you thought there was a web app for everything, they go and invent <MODERATOR'S EDIT; REMOVED EXTERNAL LINK>. This app was recently developed by Northwestern University&#146;s Knight Lab and purports to recommend books you might like based on information from your Twitter account.So, what are you waiting for? Go and tweet using BookRx!

Last edited by a moderator:
george_howard said:
The latest twitter webapp is the best for me. Just when you thought there was a web app for everything, they go and invent <MODERATOR'S EDIT; REMOVED EXTERNAL LINK. This app was recently developed by Northwestern University&#146;s Knight Lab and purports to recommend books you might like based on information from your Twitter account.So, what are you waiting for? Go and tweet using BookRx!

Please read the Forum rules. No external links allowed.http://www.iphoneforums.net/forum/f...um-rules-please-read-respect-our-rules-30950/

agree it,the official one is good. I don't know what else you could possibly ask for. Facebook app same way.
1.gif

I use Twitterific as [FONT=Helvetica, arial, sans-serif]it translates foreign-language tweets easily, provides multiple account support, Contains number of windows with dark and light themes.[/FONT][h=4][/h]