What's new

Whats so great about it?

Schwartzyy14 said:
Whats so great about the iPhone 4??

Ummm...what ISN'T great about it?! IMO best phone out there and in about 3 months it's going to be even greater! 

Clearly this forum is for us who patronize it and not for you to criticize it :) Obviously you've never tried owning one yet, so I suggest you buy one first before making any unnecessary complaints.

I'm with iphone4ever's statement, what isnt so great about it? No just by opinion's but look at all the write ups and stats. It out sells everything on the market hands down!!

heartbeat said:
Clearly this forum is for us who patronize it and not for you to criticize it :) Obviously you've never tried owning one yet, so I suggest you buy one first before making any unnecessary complaints.

Im not making a complaint. I wanted to know whats great about so if i should get one or not. Thanks. Bye.

Im not making a complaint. I wanted to know whats great about so if i should get one or not. Thanks. Bye.

Because the way you posted in your topic made you look like you were criticizing it. Next time make a more detailed post of all your questions and concerns regarding the iPhone 4 :)

It's so awesome that I can't wait to get out of bed every day and check my iPhone. That's saying something :D

After owning Nokia phones of many types for the last 8 to 10 years I decided to change over to the iPhone4 after seeing how easy to use they were.

That's not to say it means I disliked my nokia experience.

My back up phone is a Nokia E71.

Go into a store that sells iPhone4's and take a look at one perhaps and see for yourself?

Things that make it awesome is that it is Apple from bottom up. Hardware=Apple, software+apple. No other phone in the world is all one company from hardware to software completely. When compared to the Android system think about it 200+ different phones with all different spec and trying to get the best out of a system built it is hard. Apple on the other hand build their own devices and own software. Everything works great together. both made for the other.

Greasemuntney said:
Things that make it awesome is that it is Apple from bottom up. Hardware=Apple, software+apple. No other phone in the world is all one company from hardware to software completely. When compared to the Android system think about it 200+ different phones with all different spec and trying to get the best out of a system built it is hard. Apple on the other hand build their own devices and own software. Everything works great together. both made for the other.

Lol....