What's new

Apps to see what files I have on the iPhone, not to view files

Emil Bakeev

Reaction score
Hello, everybody,
I have iPhone 4S for about 5 months and have quite a mixed feeling about it – my main pain is that I do not know how to check what documents and files I have on the phone. Could you advice me what app (preferably free one) I could use that I could look at what files (not their content, but file names and format) I have and delete some documents/files from my phone’s memory? Something similar to “My Documents” in Windows computers, this would really be great.
Thank you.

You sound Luke someone that could really use iFile. Which you can only get of you jailbreak.

I cannot answer you question be ause you need to give a way your getting files on the phone in the first place?

I used file sharing apps such as Polkast, iFileExplorer and FileApp, maybe some more where you go to the website, put in an address and upload files on the Phone.

Emil Bakeev said:
I used file sharing apps such as Polkast, iFileExplorer and FileApp, maybe some more where you go to the website, put in an address and upload files on the Phone.

Well then use the apps you use for file sharing to see what files you have.lol

I don't like AppStore apps that do files sharing. It's all OTA.

I like to just open i-FunBox, and drag and drop files too and from my device. So simple...no wifi required.

Emil Bakeev said:
The problem is that not all files show up

Oh I see.

Well I don't really know what to do for ya. :(
Sorry.

Of you were jailbroken then viewing all your files would be a breeze.....but your not...and relying on AppStore apps.....which just don't cut it when it comes to certain things.lol. Sorries.

Emil Bakeev said:
The problem is that not all files show up

Perhaps get another app store app...check to make sure it can view all the files that your store in it. That's all I got.