What's new

What screen protector do y’all have?

2015Girl

Reaction score
What screen protector do y’all have? Post pictures of your phone please.

None on my 8Plus and never on my old 6, unless you intend on leaving your phone in a sand pile there is no real need for a screen protector.
What is needed IMHO is the Apple case, this is where protection will help if you are a dropper.

Our two 8’s are in Otterbox Strada Series Folio cases (plastic, not leater ones) on which the cover protects the screen.

A couple of points, which we have learnt to curcumvent to some extent: 1. It is quite easy to cover up the camera with the screen cover, when folded back and 2. Pressing the left hand side of the screen, in order to show all open apps and hence switch apps, is not easy and in fact I rarely use it. (It is a great pity that that function cannot be switched to the other side of the phone,)

Don’t have a pic but i have used a Zagg inviglass screen protector on my iPhone 7 Plus for some time and have had it fall twice and the screen took the brunt of the break. They are lifetime warrantied and all I pay for is shipping of a couple dollars to get a new one. Well worth the investment if you are hard on phones!!

Don’t have a pic but i have used a Zagg inviglass screen protector on my iPhone 7 Plus for some time and have had it fall twice and the screen took the brunt of the break. They are lifetime warrantied and all I pay for is shipping of a couple dollars to get a new one. Well worth the investment if you are hard on phones!!
That’s what I have

They work very well and have saved my phone glass from breaking on more then one occasion! All I do is send in for a warranty and it cost me a couple dollars in shipping if I need a new one. Like I said it’s well worth the investment if you are hard on phones or have a bad habit of dropping them a lot!!

My mom and I registered are screen protectors online with zagg.

Reactions: 933

Me too with the Zagg

what’s the best screen protectors y’all have? Links would be helpful.