What's new

What packages are safe to remove?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyler7686

Reaction score
What packages are safe to remove from cydia? I dont want to remove needed cydia files

Any packages you install can be removed, just don't remove anything that was already installed the first time you ran it.

Yes but I'm not sure what those are I didn't look originally that's why I'm asking which ones I need to keep.

Yes that is why I created this post. I do not know what packages were from cydia before I downloaded things. I crated this for someone to help me and tell me the packages that are originally on cydia. The point is to not delete needed files and delete unneeded packages.

Like I said, only remove applications that you know you manually installed through Cydia, that's all you need to worry about. If you don't know what it is, then don't remove it.

That's not the point of this post. Can anyone else help me

iPhoneDerpounis said:
YOU NEED TO REMOVE PACKAGES THAT U INSTALLED MANUALLY. U TREATED THIS PERSON THAT WAS TRYING TO HELP U LIKE. Dont argue with him. Cause he is obviously more tech savvy than u.

Profanity is NOT allowed on our forums. Keep this thread on track and family friendly.

Status
Not open for further replies.