What's new

[Own] Questions thread...

New Questions :)

Been a while since i stopped by.
Im still on 4.2.1 JB and saved shsh but i need to re install OS and re JB. Phone running slow.
Should i update and JB to a new version ? (what ever it might be, i didnt even have time to read on it)
or
Should i re JB 4.2.1?

You can rejailbreak 4.2.1 if you wish. It's much easier to update to 4.3.2 now and jailbreak that.

Just update via iTunes then jailbreak with the latest version of redsnow. Theres a guide in the hacking section of the forums if you need one...

Hi Everyone. been a while. I recently got new iphone and the version on it is 4.3.5 (8L1)
With the amount of time ive head i couldnt find any useful answers on the matter.
I need to know if there is a jailbreak for it and if its unteathered.
thanks, im sure its been asked allot as usual.

Own said:
Hi Everyone. been a while. I recently got new iphone and the version on it is 4.3.5 (8L1)
With the amount of time ive head i couldnt find any useful answers on the matter.
I need to know if there is a jailbreak for it and if its unteathered.
thanks, im sure its been asked allot as usual.

There's a tethered jailbreak. No untethered. Sorry :(

all i needed to know. thanks

Last edited:
My phone had damage and I had to change it for a new one. I was running 4.2.1 never needed to update. Now this new one makes everything so much harder. Sucks without a JB. Not to mention Ive got so used to my custom whitoken that im having a hard time getting use to the regular iphone now.

Own said:
My phone had damage and I had to change it for a new one. I was running 4.2.1 never needed to update. Now this new one makes everything so much harder. Sucks without a JB. Not to mention Ive got so used to my custom whitoken that im having a hard time getting use to the regular iphone now.

Come on it's not that bad.

lol it is. from doing dif. smile faces to being able to read text or all text anyway i like to from lock screen etc.. life was simpler
Hope iOS5 comes out soon or unteathered JB. Plus I want my whitoken back :)

Own said:
lol it is. from doing dif. smile faces to being able to read text or all text anyway i like to from lock screen etc.. life was simpler
Hope iOS5 comes out soon or unteathered JB. Plus I want my whitoken back :)

Lol...