What's new

What is the Best Brand for iPhone 6 Case?

I have a kayscase soft case currently. I like it, but it can't sit on the 30pin-lightning adapter on my clock radio because it covers around the lightning connector. I may end up trying an apple case to remedy that.
61K8AiJ9Y1L._SL1500_.jpg

I'm loving my Otterbox Symmetry for my iPhone 6. It's everything I want and need in a case. A little expensive at $40, though. And while originally I was happy that it seemed easy to take the phone in and out of the case so it can fit on my dock speaker thing, now I am scared I'll bend my phone taking it out and putting it in! Paranoid.

I'm using tech 21, I may buy the leather, just until lifeproof releases one!

1.jpg
I've had a Orzly case on my Iphone 6, have tried many other brands previously like spigen, Ottorbox etc. Orzly is my favorite at the moment.

If you check the macrumors forum site, which, by the way is very robust and active, you'll see that the majority of apple fans prefer Spigen or Tech Armour. I went with Spigen ultra hybrid in crystal clear. I'm of the camp of 'thin' and 'clear' cases that don't add bulk or cover up our beautiful phones. As I said before, cases are a personal choice. I personally hate the bulky ones, i.e. otterbox.

I just bought a speck case. As I am not careful with my phones these have saved me from replacing them.

I originally bought the otter box defender was not able to use it in bike carrier. My 5s had platnimum case and it was great. Found the platnimum case for the 6 is going to be best for all around Cary. Not as protective as otter box but will do just fine for me

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If im not mistaken that case weakens the signal?anyone know?
A leather case like that won't affect your signal and the majority of cases/bumpers are fine, The ones that may affect the signal are Metal bumpers, Some manufactures will state in the decription about this issue, Draco for example state their Aluminium bumpers won't cause signal drop.