What's new

What hardware would u want on the iphone 5S

Mannie

Reaction score
What hardware would u like to see on the iphone 5S :)

We'd all like to see a redesign... but that's not going to happen. The "S" will most likely have a slightly faster processor & better front and/or rear facing camera. Doubt we'll see more RAM w/ the S this go around.

A Tera of storage, 8gb ram, a nice gfx card, a crossfire mobo, a wireless mouse, a wireless keyboard, a 10 hour battery life, a octocore processor, a network car-- oh... Wrong request forum LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 

A Tera of storage, 8gb ram, a nice gfx card, a crossfire mobo, a wireless mouse, a wireless keyboard, a 10 hour battery life, a octocore processor, a network car-- oh... Wrong request forum LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 

I wish a Tera of storage would work for me. And let's say 16 gb ram. Everything else seems legit. Lol

Bigger screen, better battery,nfc, and 12mpx camera.

Sent from my iPhone

Larger phone and battery. Quad core proccessor and at least 2gb of ram. Expandable memory slot and a higher spec camera.

Larger phone and battery. Quad core proccessor and at least 2gb of ram. Expandable memory slot and a higher spec camera.

What would 2gb of ram do for you besides burn up battery? OIS isnt like android. It doesnt really multi task.... I have yet to go under 300mb of UNUSED ram. Ever.

With android, they NEED 2gb of ram(well more like 1.5gb). They NEED higher clocked dual/quadcore processor because the OS is VERY dependent on the CPU. With OIS, its very dependent on the GPU. Thats why the iphones always have powerful GPU's.

So bring on a super efficient dual core cpu with an octa-core GPU! :)

Last edited:
What would 2gb of ram do for you besides burn up battery? OIS isnt like android. It doesnt really multi task.... I have yet to go under 300mb of UNUSED ram. Ever.

With android, they NEED 2gb of ram(well more like 1.5gb). They NEED higher clocked dual/quadcore processor because the OS is VERY dependent on the CPU. With OIS, its very dependent on the GPU. Thats why the iphones always have powerful GPU's.

So bring on a super efficient dual core cpu with an octa-core GPU! :)

2gb of ram because every day apps are getting larger so it will be needed. Facebook on its is something stupid like 170mb. It doesn't take many apps like that too fill the ram. Also I find it annoying that if you close safari with a few tabs open. When you go back to it to look at the Web page you were on it has to refresh. With more ram it wouldn't need too.

2gb of ram because every day apps are getting larger so it will be needed. Facebook on its is something stupid like 170mb. It doesn't take many apps like that too fill the ram. Also I find it annoying that if you close safari with a few tabs open. When you go back to it to look at the Web page you were on it has to refresh. With more ram it wouldn't need too.

No....thats just OIS. While OIS has gotten better with "multi tasking" its no where near android. Thats just OIS though. Its how its always been. But it does a good job of pretending. thats why more ram will not help. the os has been made to always do that.

Me personally, i dont have a problem killing my apps. saves my battery. I have no reason to have 7 different apps open at one time for days at a time.

RAM is also a very big battery hog.

I get what your saying for sure. I've just jailbroken my ipad and it's great now but only because of the tweaks. Android and it's would be the perfect companions if they could blend them together somehow. Not that it will ever happen lol

I want it to have a 32" screen but still fit in my pocket.

I get what your saying for sure. I've just jailbroken my ipad and it's great now but only because of the tweaks. Android and it's would be the perfect companions if they could blend them together somehow. Not that it will ever happen lol

Yep, and nope! lol