What's new

What does your iphone do that annoys you?

My biggest complaint today is spam phone calls and texts. There is no way to block/blacklist these numbers without going thru Verizon - which is limited to 5 at a time.
I agree there needs to be some themes that don't require JB. It would also be nice to be able to move apps around on the screens and have them stay where you want them without moving back to fill in the line.

Gee, whoever started the thread, "10 reasons I left android" (or words to that effect) should be required to read this thread. Imagine that, complaints about the iPhone. I'm sure the other thread's OP would chalk it up to users' errors.

Mickey330 said:
Not to take away from your [legitimate] gripes, but you can make Gmail send deleted e-mails to the Trash versus Archive while on the iPhone.

To do: Go to General > Mail, Contacts, Calendars > your Gmail account. At the bottom is a line titled "Archive Messages" - just ensure it's off and then you will have Trash instead of Archive.

Marilyn

Glad to know that. I always used move than selected the trash folder.

Thanks for that info

Unforunately, it only gives me the option to turn on Mail, Calendars, and Notes...no Contacts.
Oh that's right - Gmail is fussy about contacts. Just use "Contacts Sync for Gmail" from the Apple App store for your contacts. It's still more reliable than the Exchange server for Gmail on Apple iDevices.

How about the fact you need to scroll all the way to the bottom of an email to view the attachments? What's more annoying is that often, people have images in their signatures that are interpreted by iOS as an attachment. Only after scrolling to the end of an email do you realize there is no attachment.

Also, how about toggling on and off bluetooth. I know it's easier with iOS 6, but when battery life is at a premium, there should be a way to tap once to turn on/off Bluetooth.

I think if Apple released a native turn by turn navigation app, added some ability to add widgets, Android would be hard pressed to expand their product.

I am not saying that Android is bad by any means so please do not take it that way.

Well, maybe, if they build it right the first time...

Hi

The biggest that annoys is that we can not share thing we have interest in with other brand mobile users.

Thanks
Udit

I would like to see a mute icon in the status bar. I know some people just look at the switch but mine is covered by a case, so I have to flip the switch to see if it is muted or not.

iPhone 5, I can't stand the fact that when my "Date and Time" settings are set "on" for "Set Automatically", it tends to get screwed up. If I drive from my home to town, the date changes to 10 days earlier and behind 20 hours.... I figured, the phone would get the correct date and time from the signal towers or something.