What's new

What do you think of the iPhone 5C?

I'm going on a week with my pink 5c and I absolutely love it. I'm relatively new to Apple products but I did once have a jail broken 3G that I wasn't too pleased with. Compared to my previous phones, though, this is a snappy, solid phone that works seamlessly. It doesn't feel "cheap" or "plasticky" to me at all, rather comfortable, sleek and durable. I'm a championship phone-dropper and this seems to be the best iPhone option to fit that need. Just add a good case for extra protection and no need to squirm if it dives onto the floor. Highly recommend this phone.

This is my first iPhone actually. I also own a Note III. I had wanted the 5s but couldn't justify having a finger print scanner or 64 bit architecture. No apps are modernized yet to use that type of processing power. Plus the finger print scanner seems gimmicky and fragile. Just my opinion of course.

That being said, I've never had my eye caught by an iPhone before. I was really pleasantly surprised to see all the beautiful colors. I ended up with a blue one. It runs as I expect and I'm not disappointed. There seems to be no lacking in quality.

I won't give up my android but I've finally decided to stop being bias and enjoy both.

I'll admit that if they had never introduced colors on the iPhone like that, I'd still be with two droids instead of one. =]

This is my first iPhone actually. I also own a Note III. I had wanted the 5s but couldn't justify having a finger print scanner or 64 bit architecture. No apps are modernized yet to use that type of processing power. Plus the finger print scanner seems gimmicky and fragile. Just my opinion of course. That being said, I've never had my eye caught by an iPhone before. I was really pleasantly surprised to see all the beautiful colors. I ended up with a blue one. It runs as I expect and I'm not disappointed. There seems to be no lacking in quality. I won't give up my android but I've finally decided to stop being bias and enjoy both. I'll admit that if they had never introduced colors on the iPhone like that, I'd still be with two droids instead of one. =]
I have the 5. It's basically the same, except for the outer materials and color. I wouldn't use the fingerprint scanner if I had it. I never lock my phone. Haven't yet. But the 5s does have a better camera than the 5/5c. My next upgrade will most likely be the 6. The 5c is a great phone. I would have chosen it over the 5s to save money. The "plastic" would not have bothered me. Blue would have been my color too.

I have the 5. It's basically the same, except for the outer materials and color. I wouldn't use the fingerprint scanner if I had it. I never lock my phone. Haven't yet. But the 5s does have a better camera than the 5/5c. My next upgrade will most likely be the 6. The 5c is a great phone. I would have chosen it over the 5s to save money. The "plastic" would not have bothered me. Blue would have been my color too.

I always used to watch my friends cry over the busted up glass on their iPhones. I felt so bad. I think this type of housing is more appropriate for me. It's been a good choice for my first iPhone.

I'm liking how my calls don't drop like they did with my F7. It's also never failed me with my text messages either. I think the only thing I miss is Swype honestly.

Yeah, the blue really is eye catching. I like how Apple went this route. Just hope it stays around on next generations.

Hello all! The Iphone 5c works great! For me and the plastic body is fine because most of us put a plastic case on them anyways so who cares! I do wish they would have given a few more color options for us guys though...white is about the only color you have unless you want to turn in your man card. Merry Christmas!!!

Hello all! The Iphone 5c works great! For me and the plastic body is fine because most of us put a plastic case on them anyways so who cares! I do wish they would have given a few more color options for us guys though...white is about the only color you have unless you want to turn in your man card. Merry Christmas!!!

That's good. I've had my 5c for a while and I've enjoyed it. But easy on saying whites the only color for a man bc the lime green is sweet!! At least that's what I have lol.

That's good. I've had my 5c for a while and I've enjoyed it. But easy on saying whites the only color for a man bc the lime green is sweet!! At least that's what I have lol.

Lol! Well...I guess maybe green would qualify as being up to guy code:)

I have the blue one. Green and yellow were out of stock when I went to get mine, but to be honest, I went to get the pink one. It looked cool and "different" from the norm. The only color I wouldn't have opted for was the white.. :)

I have the blue one. Green and yellow were out of stock when I went to get mine, but to be honest, I went to get the pink one. It looked cool and "different" from the norm. The only color I wouldn't have opted for was the white.. :)

I got the blue one specifically because it was just so pretty to my eyes. I'd never wanted an iPhone before but it was irresistible. I work for a cell phone company and when we got the shipment in, I kept staring at the phone. Finally 3 days later I couldn't resist it anymore.....

It's an iphone....that means its GREAT....SMILE

I'm hitting the three week mark with my blue 5c and I'm still loving it! Best decision I've made switching from android to an iPhone.

Sent from my iPhone 5c using Tapatalk

I upgraded to a grown up phone. Factory unlocked 64gb 5s. So long polycarbonate!

Sent from my iPhone

Bought my wife a 5c. Should arrive Wednesday. She picked the blue. I'll have an Otterbox Defender on it. It'll be her first iPhone. She's been using a puny LG Enlighten.

Update: My wife loves her new blue 5c. The only problem was the volume (top and bottom speakers) was way too low. I made sure all the volume controls were turned all the way up. They were. So then, after some research, I found that turning on Hearing Aid Mode in Accessibility increases the phone's volume. It worked really well. I turned it on in my phone as well. Now I can hear better when talking to someone. Games are louder. The low volume of iPhones has been an irritation for me. But this helps a lot. $image-3012461388.jpg

Last edited: