What's new

What do you do with your old iPhone?

Since i have iphone 5, my 4s is experiencing hard time outdoor. Before, i was quite cautious. Now you can say i'm really "testing" applications and the case i own.

I tried giving my 4s to my wife but she is all android. (My fault as my previous addiction). So I sold mine one eBay to offset the retail price of the 5.

Well, thank you for that because that's how I bought the iphone 4 for my daughter. There are plenty of people out there who can't afford the newest and best of mobiles and my daughter is already calling her 'new' phone her 'precious' just like I do. Lol

I have not bought a "new" device in a few years. Buy through Craigslist or eBay. Always someone that needs money fast for rent or tires. Or, they realized they hate what they bought. Lol.

Love the precious btw lol

There are plenty of apps that may breath a new life into your old iPhone or iPad. For example, iDisplay application lets you use your iPad or iPhone screen as additional touch-enabled wireless display of your desktop computer or laptop. With RDM+ application you may control your computer remotely from anywhere. Mobiola Webcamera apps lets you use your iPhone as a wireless webcam with microphone and speakers.

I would sell mine phones right away

Sent from my iPhone using the paid version of Tapatalk

I traded my 4 into Best Buy for like a $150 gift card and used that toward my iPad 4

Well, I've just bought an iphone 3G for hubby to use so that his 3GS can go to our daughter as her iPod 2gen has got left behind with all the new updates. There is a master plan in this as he might find that it's so far behind, he will buy an iphone 5 for me to get my 4! Devious or what.

This wasn't my first plan as I thought the new/old phone was an iPhone 3GS but hey ho. It might work, you never know. He is missing his news apps the most.