What's new

What Country / Region are you from?

What Country/Region are you from?

• Total voters
Pakistan : and i am not a terrorist. the image that my country has on the int media makes it hard at times to openly disclose nationality.

Cyprus here, and newly owner of iPhone 4:)

Salmanlse, from when the int media cover the world and satellites and Internet are available, nothing can be hidden anymore. 1 image= to 1000 words...anyway...
We ask God to protect the millions of people who are suffering these days in your country...
None accuse you terrorist here, and is not the right place I think to claim this.
Enjoy you iPhone 4 like all of us.

I am from Seattle, Washington and I love it here. I'm a huge fan of the rain, because I don't do too well in the heat lol

From Boston in the States, but currently living/working in China.

WTB Jailbreak/Unlock for 4.1! :(

Cyprus here, and newly owner of iPhone 4:)

Salmanlse, from when the int media cover the world and satellites and Internet are available, nothing can be hidden anymore. 1 image= to 1000 words...anyway...
We ask God to protect the millions of people who are suffering these days in your country...
None accuse you terrorist here, and is not the right place I think to claim this.
Enjoy you iPhone 4 like all of us.

ate re?! apo pou are you ? i am in Lefkosia

Australia - state = South Australia, region = Fleurieu Peninsular, nearest town = Goolwa.