What's new

What click number setting do you have your iPhone 7 set to?

What click # setting?

Votes: 2 28.6%

Votes: 2 28.6%

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters
What is general, accessibility, click slick speed = Default, Slow or Slowest on my iPhone 5s then bitte

Gregory Isaacs R.I.P.

Just in case you doubt me here is a screenshot
4da9c797ca5f3d42a75640c46d76790e.png

I hope

Gregory Isaacs R.I.P.

What I think it means is that if someone couldn't do three taps quite quickly, if they had this set on say Slowest, the iPhone wouldn't respond to the first click instantly but would be programmed to possibly expect one or two more clicks. I hope that makes sense.

Some people like fast double clicks, some do not. But that is not what they mean by click settings with the new Home Button, as you and I don't have that, we have the old home button.

Under Accessibility.
And that is not the setting they are talking about. Look at the setting on the first page at the beginning of this discussion, that is what they are discussing.

I want Apple to send me an iPhone Black 7plus free of charge then l will let then off. I don't mind how many GB's it has.
Mr.Cook [emoji38][emoji120]

Gregory Isaacs R.I.P.

And that is not the setting they are talking about. Look at the setting on the first page at the beginning of this discussion, that is what they are discussing.

Brixtonboy was talking about the Accessibility Setting, even though this may have been as an aside.

Brixtonboy was talking about the Accessibility Setting, even though this may have been as an aside.
I want Apple to send me an iPhone Black 7plus free of charge then l will let then off. I don't mind how many GB's it has.
Mr.Cook [emoji38][emoji120]

Gregory Isaacs R.I.P.
1) Let me know if that works, I want in too
2) I am not going to explain your sense of whimsy any more

I hope Mr. Cook reads my post l'll post here when it arrives, deal

Gregory Isaacs R.I.P.