What's new

What AT&T plan do you have?

If I was grandfathered into the unlimited data plan, is the wi-fi (tethering) apart of that as well?

To clearify, like dannyboy said, its 45 kfc smackers BUT you can no longer have the $30 unlimited plan AND the tethering feature. Att makes you downgrade to the $25 2gig plan which in turn makes you lose your grandfathered $30 unlimited steal.

SO! What is everyones best plan you ask? If you still have your unlimited plan, keep it. Then when a jailbreak comes out, youll be able to enable/use your tethering feature with your unlimited data plan. (and no, att wont be able to tell(ask me the details if u really care))

(2)900 min (Family plans)
Unlimited data ($10) on 5 phones
Unlimited texting ($30 for all phones)
6 iPhones and 3 "regular" phones.
Bill is about $350/mo
(We get a 35% discount on the first line)

This is why I am confused. I am switching over to AT&T soon
(im switching with my sister) and the data plan I intend to get is the 2GB $25 dollar one with unlimited text messaging.

Is that going to come to $30 or am I missing something. Please help

Thanks

If you have the unlimited data plan I'd keep it. Especially if the Netflix App comes out here soon. Who knows how much data you use a month after that.

450 minutes, 2 GB, unlimited text... About $80 or $85 dollars a month if I remember right

This thread makes me realize how much at&t plans suck haha but oh well gotta love this phone. I thought i could get away with the $15 data plan but i like pandora while driving too much. Anyway we have two lines sharing 900 minutes unlimited txt 2gb data each and those awesome rollover minutes for about $166 a month

2GB data plan, 450 rollover minutes, unlimited text= $77.00 with disney discount =]

Family plan, 4 lines, 1400 minutes, unlimited text for all lines, data plan for 1 iPhone.

I am a very satisfied att customer for many years.

Marc