What's new

What AT&T plan do you have?

700min,2-iPhone4's,unlimited family txt,2x unlimited data. Runs around $160 for the two of us.

I had the unlimited data plan for the 3GS, but I think I might move to the lower tier for the 4, now that ATT (U.S.) has offered the cheaper option for 2Gb/month. I've never been over 2Gb.

I had the unlimited data plan for the 3GS, but I think I might move to the lower tier for the 4, now that ATT (U.S.) has offered the cheaper option for 2Gb/month. I've never been over 2Gb.

With that 2Gb plan that at&t now offers you'll only be paying $5 less. The $30 for the unlimited data you are paying I would keep, if you were to get the 2Gb option and ever go over that accidently you'll pay an additional $10 for every 200mb you went over.... In think that's the going rate...

All in all I'm just giving my .02....

Might be a good idea to keep unlimited data I did because if they ever have Face time on 3G it might save u lots of $$$

Yea, I'm going to hold onto it. I haven't ever gone over 2gb because I'm on wifi at work all day. But if I VNC back to my pc at home the data goes thru the roof lol....

I don't pay my Phone bill, im 16, but I do pay for my data.
I'm not too sure about the talk plan
Unlimited Family messaging
200Mb/month-which i downgraded from 2GB just to save money
(I keep the heavy data usage at home or when i have wi-fi)

5 Lines Fam pack
1400 min
Grand fathered unlimited data plans.
Unlimited family text
Yeah... It's like $400ish
YOUR WELCOME ATT

For two iphone 4 lines i pay 165/m.
I have 700 min
Unlimited family text
2-$30 unlimited data plan (grandfathered baby!)
19% discount on top of my bill as well

With that 2Gb plan that at&t now offers you'll only be paying $5 less. The $30 for the unlimited data you are paying I would keep, if you were to get the 2Gb option and ever go over that accidently you'll pay an additional $10 for every 200mb you went over.... In think that's the going rate...

All in all I'm just giving my .02....

You guys make a really good point...I forgot about FaceTime. That will put me over probably. I don't really understand what takes up so much space, but I guess it's like minutes. You have to buy more than you need because if you go to low, going over will wipe out any savings for months to come.

If I was grandfathered into the unlimited data plan, is the wi-fi (tethering) apart of that as well?

Wifi isn't any part of your cell plan. Tethering is $45 for the first 2gb. That does not include the $30 you already pay for unlimited data.

If I was grandfathered into the unlimited data plan, is the wi-fi (tethering) apart of that as well?

Once your contract ends and you're paying month to month, that unlimited data plan ends right? Then you've got to be careful to not go over your allowance.

So far you can keep it. Even if you pay month to month or get a new phone. I'm sure eventually that will change... But if you have it on your plan you have it till you cancel it. :) isn't AT&T being nice! LOL