What's new

What are your favorite games?

Xbox games: latest madden, tekken 6, call of duty modern warfare 2, ufc unleashed, and guitar hero

nice games. tekken 6 was addictive.. the last level was very hard took ages to complete... cod and mw2... force unleashed.. the best one ;)

never liked those games where you have to move though.. too much effort for a game

This one here is also not bad, specialy when mirroring it to the tv, it's like a playStation.
7b796589-7db3-1a8a.jpg
7b796589-7dcf-3deb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

my favorites games
Angry Bird
Nova
Crysis 2
Call of duty MW 2

Doodle jump, Ninjump deluxe, Fruit Ninja and street fighter 4

These are my favorites:

1. Sushi Cat (an adorable game where a cat eats sushi and gets fat)
2. DoodleJump (so addicting)
3. Tiny Wings
4. Angry Birds (I usually play until I'm close to throwing my iPhone at something..or someone, whatever)
5. Impossible Game

I'm in the market for a new system and it seems that online playability is going to be the deciding factor. So, Answers community, what are some of your favorite games to play on Xbox Live and/or the Playstation Network? What are some of your negative and positive experiences wi

Xbox:

1. Black Ops
2. Modern Warfare 2
3. Dante's inferno
4. Any Guitar Hero

I heard that the PS network was just hacked and credit card info was stolen? Anyone hear anything about that?

I don't know much about iphone because recently i have buy it. Right now i am playing now Battleheart. Awesome game....