What's new

What are your favorite simple games?

Only game I have on my Iphone 3GS is Tic Tac Toe. Tried to download Angry Birds last night but it was very noisy so I didn't proceed with it. Furthermore, I need to learn how to play free games that are available.

Words with friends and slingo supreme

Sent from my iP4 while cranking the flyest GoGo bands! DC/MD

It says on my Iphone 3gs that Angry Birds is free but then it shows that it is 99 cents? Any thoughts, please. Also, are there instructions on how to play -- I don't mean for my questions to sound lame but I am a newbie at this.

im new to all this too so no worries. i think you have the option to either get the game free but it contains ads here and there or get full version with more to it and no ads

Good game and I have "wasted" a lot of time playing it ,I recommend it.
It's kind of new so a bug pops up here and there, but they seem to sort them fairly quickly.
There are option to purchase points so that you can finish quests more quickly,get more power,etc...but you don't need to buy the option and can still play the entire game and compete.
Add me if you get it, you need lots of alliance if you want to attack and defend yourself well, and you need alliance also for reaching special achievement. Alliance are easy to do; just add people to bulid alliances.It's that simple.
]

Yes, Angy Birds is great, of course. But sometimes you have to try something different. ;)

Does someone have some more information about Happy Hills (it is from the same developer studio as Demolition Dash)? I have read an announcement (click) but I would like to have more information about it. :)

Well I like call of duty world at war zombies! Idk if it qualifies as simple, but it sure is fun! Fruit ninja is a great simple game. It's very addictive! Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

Mr. Ninja is the most addictive game in the app store I recommend it very much

I just found news on a new strategy game called 'Happy Hills'. It has cute comic style graphics and seems to be a strategy game in the tradition of Angry Birds or Blocks.

Take a look and tell me what you think: Happy Hills | dreamfab