What's new

What are your favorite simple games?

Also, for those who like Cut The rope, get House of Mice, excellent cartoon graphics, nice gameplay

It is as I told you simple but addictive, you want to break your head until you solve every puzzle :eek:

I like Tetris.

bc

Is tetric good on iphone? I've once read the comments about it in the app store and people said that it was ungly and so and so, maybe they have provided updates for it now?

Tetris is like the arcade game of the past, but it is a little hard to get the blocks positioned just right to complete each layer. The distance the blocks fall is limited to the iPhone screen so you do not have much time to orient things in your mind so you drop the blocks as you want. I have not mastered this iPhone App and I think it will be a challenge to master. It's inexpensive enough to at least try it.

I hope this helps you decide.
bc

They just released Demolition Dash yesterday and I have to say it looks quite fancy. Plus you just have to use two buttons so it's fairly simple. They even have a cross-promo with Usenext so you can grab some free extra GB on your way as well!

I forgot to add the trailer and the developer's hp, you should really check that awesome game out:
Demolition Dash | dreamfab

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ch0GoXAEesc"]YouTube - ‪Demolition Dash Trailer‬‏[/ame]

i like ps2 games..i purchased new iphone but mostly ps2 game is not running on iphone. suggest me good iphone game.i want to play ps2 game on my iphone/..

My favorite Iphone game is Bomber man, Bomber man is a new game for iphones. Bomber man doesn’t require that much of battery power, but it’s very interesting and fun game.

Tiny Wings is really great, you're right!

Has anyone tried Demolition Dash yet? Still can't stop playing it :)
And I even got a digital gift after completing Lvl3, you can choose from various offers. I took the 50GB UseNeXT account. Wouldn't pay for it bu when it's free I'll take it ;)

Pirate Ghosts is fun, simple, and easy to play. Its graphically rich but 2D and wont destroy your battery life.