What's new

What are your favorite camera and/or processing apps and add-ons?

nycadam

Reaction score
I use a few apps although the new camera on the 5s is pretty darn good. I am wondering what your favorites are from professional quality apps and add-ons to silly apps that tweak pics.

Also curious if anyone uses external lenses like those made by ollo clip, etc? A brief descriptions would be helpful too!

The ones I use most currently are:

Photoshop Express
: Helps to straighten, sharpen, clarify and change exposure.

Cam Me: Never in any of my own photos – until now. This app triggers the in-app camera by hand gestures, so you can be in your pics or trigger it from a distance.

Cycloramic: Very cool panoramic app that takes pictures and video freestanding – it uses the phone’s vibration to turn and shoot – hands free.

PhotoFunia: Very cool & quick app to put pictures in real life situations like famous billboards, portraits, museums, chalk sketches and more.

Last edited:
My 2 favorite camera apps are Camera+ and PhotoToaster. Mostly for the great editing and enhancement features. Camera+ has a really great crop function.

I found the ollo clip to be pricey and went on ebay for an addon set. The wide angle shows noticeable loss of clarity at the edges of the photo. Recently purchased a circular polarizer clip on that looks promising off ebay

I found the ollo clip to be pricey and went on ebay for an addon set. The wide angle shows noticeable loss of clarity at the edges of the photo. Recently purchased a circular polarizer clip on that looks promising off ebay

Thanks for this - big help. I am thinking of getting a lens and would love to hear what you recieve and how you like it. Not so concerned with price - more concerned with image quality, etc. so the fact that you had loss of clarity at the edges is a big help. I am going to look for some reviews on cnet, etc.

I discovered Hipstamatic recently - it's for free but you need to pay for the lenses of your choice. You can later switch between them and different films. It has really cool UI that looks like an old camera. It may get confusing at the beginning but the effects are great.

If you are jailbroken there is a camera tweak that have all lenses better focus and great features to add on to the native camera app

Sent from my gold 5s using Tapatalk