What's new

The WHAT and WHY top apps that have amazed you??

nycadam

Reaction score
I like most of us I am always looking for new apps and love all the lists in the forum already – have learned a lot. What is missing on most threads however is the reason & description – why you like the app and what it does? With that, what are your top little known (let’s skip the obvious) apps that have stopped you in your tracks and why?

A few of mine:
PhotoFunia - AWESOME photo app that allows you to insert a picture in different scenery from billboards to museum paintings and more. Pretty cool.

JamBase – Select your favorite artist no matter what kind of music you like and JamBase will tell you when and where they are playing in your area. Buy tickets, use it anywhere with location based search, Band bios and more.

Menupages – If you live in a major US city covered by this app you can look up a restaurant or find one, pull up the menu, order delivery, or search by feature like “fireside dining”, “People Watching” or “Open 24 hours”.

Fast Camera - This one’s a beast – take literally HUNDREDS of photos per minute with this camera app.

Hope you dig em!