What's new

What are you going to miss from your old phone?

I had a crap phone before iPhone. The only thing I miss is the fact I didnt care much about it. Caring for the iPhone can be a chore sometimes.

Thats how i feel, i am actually contemplating getting a case for my iphone, i couldnt care less about my Imagio!

I had a crap phone before iPhone. The only thing I miss is the fact I didnt care much about it. Caring for the iPhone can be a chore sometimes.

Thats how i feel, i am actually contemplating getting a case for my iphone, i couldnt care less about my Imagio!

I had a Blackjack II. The only thing good about it was it actually lasted me a little over 2 years. Come to think about it that might have been the bad part! Hate, hate, hate winmo.

I for one am going to miss NOTHING, nada, zero, ziltch!! My Droid Eris is a paperweight as of tomorrow! Every app that I did like has a better designed one in the iTunes store.. :)

I'd miss the over the air syncing of contacts and settings. Nothing like making a change on your phone and having it instantly change when you view it on other computers.

If you use Google like me you can set it up to do just that. It doesn't seem to work well with the stock calendar but it seems to do it well with everything else.

Is very little. But one I found out the other night is not being able to sync the iphone with my coputer. I don't even know if this true but certainlly a count aginst it. I was wondering if this is only the case on windows platform and maybe you can use with another mac. Other than that there isn't anything else that I would miss. Not the poor battery life or any of the other issues to numerous to mention.

I'm going to miss the Turn by Turn GPS. However, i'm not going to miss the fact that it Force Closed all the time on my original D1.

for me it will be blackberry messenger, but hey the trade off does not compare, if people want to chat with me they will have to use one of the other IM programs or send a text.

thats tuff probly the resting of the dam phone. by by blackberry storm1

Im going to miss how hot my phone got while watching flash videos
Im going to miss the crafty sms bug that would send random text to whoever!
Im going to miss the phone switching to global on its own or the random data loss!
Im going to miss not receiving text all day then receiving all the text from that day at 3 in the morning!
Im going to miss not being able to send a text for some unknown reason after which you have to dial 228 in order to get it to work again!
Im so ready for the Iphone!

Alas, I will miss a few things about my droid X

- Extremely tight Google integration (even though glitchy). Calendar, Contacts, E-mail, web.

- Voice recognition. Was very good in a pinch to send a text message in the car by just speaking it. Also very convenient to just say "Navigate to Walmart" and get their.

- Google Navigation. So much better then any Tom Tom or Garmin that I've ever used. Superior with traffic, updated POI's, etc.

I'll be so happy to finally have a working facebook app, though. It's sad that the Android app keeps on getting worse with every new update....pathetic.

I'm mainly going to miss the free wireless tethering after rooting my Incredible. Not much else really.

Is very little. But one I found out the other night is not being able to sync the iphone with my coputer. I don't even know if this true but certainlly a count aginst it. I was wondering if this is only the case on windows platform and maybe you can use with another mac. Other than that there isn't anything else that I would miss. Not the poor battery life or any of the other issues to numerous to mention.

Why can't you sync to your computer? The iPhone syncs fine with windows.