scifan5774 Administrator Staff member Oct 10, 2025 #13,907 15-7 Riders. Waiting for the start of the 3rd quarter.
scifan5774 Administrator Staff member Oct 10, 2025 #13,909 Riders win 27-19 and clinch first place in the Western Division!
J. A.74 Administrator Staff member Oct 11, 2025 #13,910 scifan57 said: Riders win 27-19 and clinch first place in the Western Division! View attachment 120656 Click to expand... Excellent!
scifan57 said: Riders win 27-19 and clinch first place in the Western Division! View attachment 120656 Click to expand... Excellent!
J. A.74 Administrator Staff member Oct 16, 2025 #13,913 Just got my influenza and COVID-19 vaccination..
Pinkpoison44 Administrator Staff member Oct 16, 2025 #13,914 J. A. said: Just got my influenza and COVID-19 vaccination.. Click to expand... I've had mine last week and now I've got a rotten cold ..,,
J. A. said: Just got my influenza and COVID-19 vaccination.. Click to expand... I've had mine last week and now I've got a rotten cold ..,,
J. A.74 Administrator Staff member Oct 16, 2025 #13,915 Pinkpoison said: I've had mine last week and now I've got a rotten cold ..,, Click to expand... Get well soon!
Pinkpoison said: I've had mine last week and now I've got a rotten cold ..,, Click to expand... Get well soon!
Pinkpoison44 Administrator Staff member Oct 16, 2025 #13,916 J. A. said: Get well soon! Click to expand... Thank you ...
Aerofly Well-Known Member Oct 24, 2025 #13,919 Just finished updating my backup iPhone12 to iOS26.1 beta 4.
iPhone and Apple News Baseus PicoGo Wireless Charger: The Compact 2-in-1 Charger Redefining Wireless Power ThatTechyGuy 👍 3 Amazon