What are you doing right NOW??? ;)

Any idea why they were not restored? I haven't experienced this yet, neither with my iCloud backups, nor with those in iTunes.

It was a very good idea to take screenshots of your home screens.
No idea. It's possible that the backup was corrupted in some way.
What I did as soon as I'd finished putting all the apps back onto the iPhone was to make a fresh backup.
 
Right now I'm relaxing in bed with my iPad after spending most of today working on my cataloging project, I can finally see light at the end of the tunnel.
Another week or so and it should be finished.
 
You've been doing more plowing than a farmer. I'm sure the results will be worth it.
I'm getting there, Its a frustrating job, My book wasn't as up to date than I thought it was.
Once its done though it will be a doddle to keep it up.
 
I hope you'll be storing several backup copies in different locations.
I am, I never got around to backing anything up before but I bought an external HD, I'm also storing them offline and on a memory card, That should cover all eventualities I think.
 
I am, I never got around to backing anything up before but I bought an external HD, I'm also storing them offline and on a memory card, That should cover all eventualities I think.
A bank safety deposit box is a good place for one of your backups.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top