What's new

What are you doing right NOW??? ;)

Any idea why they were not restored? I haven't experienced this yet, neither with my iCloud backups, nor with those in iTunes.

It was a very good idea to take screenshots of your home screens.
No idea. It's possible that the backup was corrupted in some way.
What I did as soon as I'd finished putting all the apps back onto the iPhone was to make a fresh backup.

Just finished making coffee and boy it's GOOD this morning [emoji477]️[emoji477]️[emoji12]

Experimenting with batteries to see if I can pin down the problem with my Magic Trackpad.

Right now I'm relaxing in bed with my iPad after spending most of today working on my cataloging project, I can finally see light at the end of the tunnel.
Another week or so and it should be finished.

Today is Pizza day, I made the dough a couple of days ago and it's resting nicely in the fridge. Peeling the tomatoes in readiness for the sauce, and a plethora of amazing pizzas await

Trying to put together a schedule for next school year, without using software.

You've been doing more plowing than a farmer. I'm sure the results will be worth it.
I'm getting there, Its a frustrating job, My book wasn't as up to date than I thought it was.
Once its done though it will be a doddle to keep it up.

I'm getting there, Its a frustrating job, My book wasn't as up to date than I thought it was.
Once its done though it will be a doddle to keep it up.
I hope you'll be storing several backup copies in different locations.

I hope you'll be storing several backup copies in different locations.
I am, I never got around to backing anything up before but I bought an external HD, I'm also storing them offline and on a memory card, That should cover all eventualities I think.

I am, I never got around to backing anything up before but I bought an external HD, I'm also storing them offline and on a memory card, That should cover all eventualities I think.
A bank safety deposit box is a good place for one of your backups.

A bank safety deposit box is a good place for one of your backups.
Trouble is its going to be an ongoing thing, I will need to keep adding to the folders, I might get another offline storage just to be on the safe side.