What's new

What are you doing right NOW??? ;)

Changing my 6S Plus search engine in Safari from Google to DuckDuckGo because while on cellular I hit an IP address that 'made an excessive number of searches' and wanted proof I wasn't a bot.

I've had that IP since around noon and made one search - about a Netflix show I am considering for my next binge. (Want to see if it resolves [emoji3] or leaves me hanging [emoji33] before I start watching and get sucked in)

Waiting for the bus to Messukeskus. Slightly nervous.
Convention registration? Enjoy your first Worldcon, it can only happen once.:) Mine was way back in 1994 in Winnipeg, Manitoba at ConAdian.
Maybe you'll be able to make it to San Jose next year.

Last edited:
Just had a delivery of some granulate for the coffee machine, whilst reading the back it had some words that were new to me.
So easy with iOS flip to translate input
IMG_2552.jpg

Found out that they swell when they get wet, didn't know that. Then l noticed the little Google sign never noticed it before, hit the button and now l'm an expert on
IMG_2551.jpg

How water swells wood the joy all that in longer than it's taken me to write this.

No wonder Apple make so much money life is easy

Convention registration? Enjoy your first Worldcon, it can only happen once.:) Mine was way back in 1994 in Winnipeg, Manitoba at ConAdian.
Maybe you'll be able to make it to San Jose next year.
No, volunteering. I've been stuffing bags for four hours.