What's new

What are the advantages and disadvantages of a car made by Apple?

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Reaction score
Please share your perspective on the pros and cons of an automobile designed and sold by Apple.

Funniest thread. I will go and buy a car from Pakistan instead of buying an apple car.

It would have many choices in colour, power and Apple Care + would be available. And you would never feel hungry [emoji39]

Gregory Isaacs R.I.P.

There will be a notification on the dash saying

"Please plug your car into iTunes for service"

Then another saying

"Your computer cannot run the latest version of iTunes. Service is not possible. Your car will now die."

Then Siri will say

"There's no need for language like that."

"there has been a problem with this route and it is being reloaded"
"There has been.... Again and again.

Please Ivy don't kill this old thread [emoji120]

Gregory Isaacs R.I.P.

I have misunderstood something didn't realise this was only about iOS 10 does that mean l can't post here if l have a question about my iPhone 4 iOS 7?

Gregory Isaacs R.I.P.

I have misunderstood something didn't realise this was only about iOS 10 does that mean l can't post here if l have a question about my iPhone 4 iOS 7?

Gregory Isaacs R.I.P.

You'll have to ask Siri. iPhone 4? Oh, wait...

To answer the question seriously, I think the advantage of Apple designing a car would be that they would consider how to make it easier for the driver, unlike Google, whose approach is to remove the driver from the vehicle.

We all have to get somewhere

Gregory Isaacs R.I.P.

To answer the question seriously, I think the advantage of Apple designing a car would be that they would consider how to make it easier for the driver, unlike Google, whose approach is to remove the driver from the vehicle.

So we we would be standing there and our shiny new car would leave us behind! [emoji846]

Sent from my iPad using Apple iPhone Forum