What's new

Welcome to the iPhone Forum! Please post an introduction thread.

SAM unlocks only work if you have SAM tickets saved back when the exploit was open.

Well... kinda did it last week. Used cookie also. Maybe by having Cydia for some time they we saved. Really dunno. Seen 2 videos, tried it and boom.

Hi, new to Apple and bought a new Iphone 4s this weekend, and must say I am quite impressed with how smooth this phone functions. Have alot of exploring to do and looking forward to learning more.

Hi just found your site looking good
I have Iphone 4S running 6.1.2
hope that it can be Jailbreaken....
well now to start reading up on the phone.....ta for now

Hi all,
new to the forum as i've just broken my phone following an accidental update. Hoping someone can help.

Hi everyone! Ppl call me Ross && I'm new to this forum! Just bought my iPhone 5 on AT&T! I've been reading these forums for the past few weeks getting a lot of good tips & tricks so I say Thank You to all of you!

Welcome to all of you! :)

hi guys!! im yanz 18 yrs old and a new iphone user. i directly search an iphone forum and found out this was the official one..1 thing could i ask is there a quick link for the threads that i posted into?
i got this iphone 4 from my father but its broke....hope this forum could help me coz i wanna use it asap. heres my own thread pls ans. all my question if possible...thx a lot guys heres the link: http://www.iphoneforums.net/forum/iphone-help-15/iphone-4-help-55151/

Hello.I'm new to the smart phone world.Just got a Iphone4.And I have a lot to learn.I should say everything to learn.Hope this helps.
Thanks Bob

Hello.I'm new to the smart phone world.Just got a Iphone4.And I have a lot to learn.I should say everything to learn.Hope this helps.
Thanks Bob
Hi, welcome to the forum! Here are a few helpful links. cv| iPhone tips | iPhone Tips & Tricks | What is jailbreaking? | | iPhone Unlocking

Guide for Beginners |iPhoneForums.net Mobile App

Thinking of Jailbreaking but are not sure

iPhone tips

iPhoneForums.net Forum Rules - Please Read and Respect our Rules

remember…."search" is your friend…..poisonivy…..iPhone and iPad forums moderator.

My name is Bob ....I just purchased an iPhone 5 on Monday (April Foods day lol I've been using an Android phone for the last 4 or 5 years but my children talked me into the iPhone.. Anyway I'm retired. (Pharmacist) and .been a car nut all my life and at the current time have 6 (yes six) Corvettes in my garages...I am also a pretty fair cabinet maker and have my own wood shop ..My other Hobby is Astronomy ..and I'm serious about it...have my own slotted dome observatory in my backyard using a CPC1100 telescope

Anyway.. to be honest I'm NOT too thrilled with the iPhone..but that may because t still seem much harder to make it do what I what it to do as easily as my Android phones...my main complaint up to now is the darn take it or leave it keyboard...Heck I my choice of dozens of keyboard apps on my androids..and I am having a heck of a time and feel restricted (which I do not like) .. No complaints about the apple app store ..except that anything useful costs me money..(lol I'm not cheap but I'm frugal) ..

I registered this morning to LEARN....so far I am just beating my head against the wall with feeling stuck and restrained with what Apple wants to make me use...

Bob G

I REALLY MISS SWIPE!!!! SIRI Sucks - Never understands what I say or ask and the navigator is off. It seems outdated. I loved My apple MacBook Pro but iPhone???? Not so sure.

Last edited:
I REALLY MISS SWIPE!!!! SIRI Sucks - Never understands what I say or ask and the navigator is off. It seems outdated. I loved My apple MacBook Pro but iPhone???? Not so sure.

Sorry to hear that, haven't had any of those problems here, especially Siri.

Hi, I have a new iphone 4s, first I have ever owned. But it won't accept my apple id and password. They are correct as they work on the laptop to access itunes....

Hi
I have the iphone5 and have recently encountered some issues. I hope I can get them resolved in the other post I made and I can get back to being happy I have one. :)

Hello, I'm new as well to the forum. Been using smartphones sice the palm days and have owned several winmo and android devices. Decided to try out an ip5 in january and so far have been very pleased. Glad to be part of the community and look forward to learning more about the device.

Just joined the forum. Name is Martin, I have the iphone 4 and ipad mini 64gb.
Martin

Hi, I'm jmap82. I've had several generations of iPhones. I started with the 3G then moved to the 3GS and 4. I've currently made the switch to the android Nexus, but I still enjoy my iPhone 4 quite a bit. I'm interested in developing and staying tuned into the iPhone user community.