Unfortunately, your only option is to restore the device in DFU mode to get the phone working again. There are methods to bypass the passcode but it's in the grey area and is an invasion of privacy after all, and for that, we can't discuss it as it may be used for other reasons
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 
Hi Jon
Thanks for the welcome.
Well my 7yr old thought it was funny to keep trying to get into my phone by trying different passcodes and now it is DISABLED, I registered it on my mothers pc 44 miles away and i have no idea what to do.
Someone mentioned about jailbreaking my phone so i may take a look (if i can get it working again)
Any help would be greatly appreciated![]()
U can call me Rick. Have an iPhone4 4.1 bb 02.10.04 and been using GEVEY SIM for over a year. Now updated to 5.1.1 and preserved baseband and also unlocked via SAM. No more Gevey. IM FREEEEEEEEEEE!
{Moderator Edit--Please watch the Language! Forum Rules }
Hugs!
Welcome to this forum.
Please consider your choice of words when posting. Please also read the forum rules for guidance:Forum Rules
Guess ur title calls for moderate politically correct words here, lol!
Well I thought I chose the correct words since it was just a curse at Apple (not at any member), since I guess Apple's locked up position on software and AT&T wise in 2010-2011 made quite a lot of people mad! Me specially since I had payed the overprice to have nothing to do with AT&T contract and still had my phone as an ipod for over months, since I came with it out of the USA and couldn't use it in NO local company!