alwaysbetting
New Member
Hello site!! I registed ages ago and have finally got round to posting!! Is a great site with loads of great free info. I have an iPhone 5 and and iPad 3 or new iPad or what ever apple feel like calling it this week
alwaysbetting said:Hello site!! I registed ages ago and have finally got round to posting!! Is a great site with loads of great free info. I have an iPhone 5 and and iPad 3 or new iPad or what ever apple feel like calling it this week
davidsmith786 said:Hi All, this is David, i just joined this iphoneforums community to become more familier with iPhone/iPod/iPad also share my knowledge for the same. Hope i choosed correct forum.
Thanks
Hi All, this is David, i just joined this iphoneforums community to become more familier with iPhone/iPod/iPad also share my knowledge for the same. Hope i choosed correct forum.
Thanks
Linda1 said:Hi!
I am new to the iPhone. My DH bought me the iPhone 5I have had the Droid x and it's taking a while to get use to the iPhone. I have an iPad 2 and couldn't even get DH to look at it. I bought him a kindle hd 8.9 for Christmas. He found out how nice a tablet was and traded for the New iPad 4. Now I can't pry it out of his hands!
I am looking for some good tips and info on my new iphone.
Hiii Iphone buddies,
My name is Tom from Amsterdam, The Netherlands!!!! The streets are currently covered in a thick layer of snow.
I am wondering how to save my whatapp conversations from Iphone (4s) to MacBook. Is this possible when using IFUNBOX? Or is there another easy tool to do this instead of emailing it from your iphone to my gmail.
Thankxxxxx