What's new

Welcome to the iPhone Forum! Please post an introduction thread.

Got an IPHONE 5 yesterday. The more I play with it the more confused I get. I'm 66 years old and not very tech. savvy. Maybe I should have stuck with a flip phone.
Hi, welcome to the forum! Here are a few helpful links. cv| iPhone tips | iPhone Tips & Tricks | What is jailbreaking? | | iPhone Unlocking Guide for BeginnersiPhoneForums.net Mobile App

Thinking of Jailbreaking but are not sure

poisonivy……iPF STAFF.
iPhoneForums.net Forum Rules - Please Read and Respect our Rules

you will be fine,theres plenty of people willing to help you on here.

Hi All =)

I'm a new member! I don't really know what should I post here. Some words about me?

I'm from Russia and thats why I make a lot of mistakes.
My age is almost 24. I'm currently a student and also I'm an iOS developer.
The last app I've made is "iPreview".

My devices are iTouch and iPhone3GS (jailbroken, but I don't use jailbreak features).
I'm willing to buy 4S or evern 5, but they are expensive))

Joined iPhone Forum today & already finding it very helpful.

I'm from England :) the land of rain.. lots of it. London to be exact.
I'm 15. Full-time student (with no choice, basically).

My devices: iPod Touch 4th Gen 64GB ~ iPod Nano 8GB ~ iPhone 4S 16GB.
Shared device (w/ fam): iPad 3 64GB

Purchased my first 'iPhone' a few days ago, having nervously made the leap from Android to iOs. Slightly nervous but I can see this forum is very helpful.

Purchased my first 'iPhone' a few days ago, having nervously made the leap from Android to iOs. Slightly nervous but I can see this forum is very helpful.

Welcome, Applefangirl! Congrats on your first iPhone-you'll love it!

Please take a moment to review the attached links below!

Regards,
Skimonkey!

You'll love it! Welcome!! I was a die hard android user and I couldn't imagine life without my iPhone!

iPhoneMommy
~Tech Obsessed Mom~
iPhone 5 - Black - 16GB

"Be nice to people on your way up because you'll meet them on your way down." - Wilson Mizner

Tapatalk Yo! :)

Hi I'm Dave from Sydney, Australia. Just joined and wanted to say hello to you all.

I have an iPhone 4S 16GB and love it, couldn't imagine life wihout it!

Look forward to chatting with you all and learning more.

Merry Xmas!

Welcome!!

Hello everyone!
I'm here to find more entertaining apps for my iPhone 32G 3GS and to get more opinions about apps I've already found:)

Hello my name is Annie and currently own an Iphone 4s. I am glad I found this forum! I know it'll be very helpful. As of now the only issue I am having is with the pictures. I chat a lot with friends via yahoo messenger and when I send them pics from my iphone they are all named image.jpg, so if I send multiple pictures they get overrided or they have to rename them and save them to their device one at a time. Is there a way I can rename them from my iphone that way when I send them they will have their own individual name vs. image.jpg?

I appreciate all the help!

Hi
New to iPhone and only got the 3gs recently as a "hand me down" which is really a great phone.
I am 67 but still excited about the technology Apple produce. Been using apple products since the Apple Mac Classic!
Sadly can't afford a modern Apple iMac so am stuck with an IBM self build clone running Windows8.
One thing I miss about any Apple is the absence of a command line.
Why is this so?

I'm new to this forum. My name is Bamboo : )

I hope to interact with many members here and learn more great ways to use my iPhone.

I've just recently gotten into the app business and actually have an app that will most likely be released this Monday. Would love to give some promo codes away for it (if that's appropriate for this forum). But in the meantime, I just want to sit back and explore.

Cheers.

I'm new to this forum. My name is Bamboo : )

I hope to interact with many members here and learn more great ways to use my iPhone.

I've just recently gotten into the app business and actually have an app that will most likely be released this Monday. Would love to give some promo codes away for it (if that's appropriate for this forum). But in the meantime, I just want to sit back and explore.

Cheers.
Hi, welcome to the forum! Here are a few helpful links. cv| iPhone tips | iPhone Tips & Tricks | What is jailbreaking? | | iPhone Unlocking Guide for BeginnersiPhoneForums.net Mobile App

Thinking of Jailbreaking but are not sure

iPhone tips
iPhoneForums.net Forum Rules - Please Read and Respect our Rules