What's new

Welcome to the iPhone 5 Forum

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the iPhone 5 Forum on iPhoneForums.net. This section is dedicated to all rumors, news, leaks on Apple's upcoming iPhone 5.

i will be holding out for the iphone 6 unless there is a major change and so many of them that i just have to have it.. if its anything like the 3g to the 3gs change iw ont care about buying it.. :D

what do you guys think it will have?

I think it will really come down to whether it is 4G or not.

No 4G, not interested.

I hope it's more than just minor improvements, but that seems to be the consensus in the rumor mills. To me, a Verizon user for the past 6 and a half years, it doesn't matter what the new iPhone is like. If it really comes out in June/July, I'm going to be pretty tempted to buy it, even though if it's before November, I'll have to pay retail. :(

Yea, umm, that page is cool and all... But it makes no real sense... 1) Apple would def not take a step BACK with their screen, going from the retina display to an OLED. 2) The price is extremely low for 16 and 32GB. 3)It says it has a microSD slot... not Apple's style. 4) Swype? Also not Apple's style. 5) Micro USB 2.0.... DEF not Apple's port usage. 6) Google maps? Nope 7) Adobe Flash 10.1 support?????

I am not being a jerk... however none of this fits Apple's normal bid. I think the only thing that can be confirmed is that Apple will let us know what it's going to be when it wants. Everything else is speculation... Even things that are highly probable such as the A5 chip.

I think it will really come down to whether it is 4G or not.

No 4G, not interested.
I don't think apple will fall over themselves trying to implement 4G. They usually let the competitors cope with the big problems and then introduce when they know it is a winner.

But I do think they will implement 4G, but not for the iPhone 5.

more and more news saying september release date even tv stations .. cant wait until june 6th now