What's new

Weather

IMG_7317.png

Thank Goodness…Much Cooler Today

For what it's worth, your WeatherMate Screenshot came in at 8 Mb. Mine was 588 Kb. I use iPhone 12 Std. If ever asked or have a choice when posting I use 'normal' image size if 1 image and medium if 2 on one post.

When I post a photo here I’m not give a choice of size. If I want to reduce the size of the photo I have to email it to myself and I’m then given a choice of size.

When I post a photo here I’m not give a choice of size. If I want to reduce the size of the photo I have to email it to myself and I’m then given a choice of size.

Seems it's not an always thing. Might be dependents on the size of the photo or screenshot. Next time I see the 'choices screen' I'll post it..but normally I only do single attachments for weather.

Seems it's not an always thing. Might be dependents on the size of the photo or screenshot. Next time I see the 'choices screen' I'll post it..but normally I only do single attachments for weather.

I just figured out how to reduce the size of the screenshots. I go into the edit screen for a photo and select crop. I then move the bottom border of the photo up from and back down to its original position. The photo now shows as less than a tenth of the original size; from 8mb to 595kb, for example.

I just figured out how to reduce the size of the screenshots. I go into the edit screen for a photo and select crop. I then move the bottom border of the photo up from and back down to its original position. The photo now shows as less than a tenth of the original size; from 8mb to 595kb, for example.

I just did 2 screenshots as an experiment thing that the double attachment would bring up the choice screen. It did!
IMG_4489.png

For what it's worth, your WeatherMate Screenshot came in at 8 Mb. Mine was 588 Kb. I use iPhone 12 Std. If ever asked or have a choice when posting I use 'normal' image size if 1 image and medium if 2 on one post.

I use Small and it works fine.
I never have problems with scifan’s posts when I respond to them. No one’s are ever a problem.