dmoskaluk Well-Known Member Jun 16, 2021 #3,394 The Atlantic Sysem faded early but The Yucatan, Bay of Campeche disturbance will be a factor in Mexico and the US Gulf coasts shortly. Atlantic Canada could get winds and rain from Bill today.
The Atlantic Sysem faded early but The Yucatan, Bay of Campeche disturbance will be a factor in Mexico and the US Gulf coasts shortly. Atlantic Canada could get winds and rain from Bill today.
dmoskaluk Well-Known Member Jun 16, 2021 #3,395 Maybe some rain and some Sahara Dust Last edited: Jun 16, 2021
nico97605.nc Well-Known Member Jun 16, 2021 #3,396 jasassy said: I use Small and it works fine. I never have problems with scifan’s posts when I respond to them. No one’s are ever a problem. Click to expand... I didn't want to create controversy especially!
jasassy said: I use Small and it works fine. I never have problems with scifan’s posts when I respond to them. No one’s are ever a problem. Click to expand... I didn't want to create controversy especially!
dmoskaluk Well-Known Member Jun 18, 2021 #3,405 J. A. said: Heatwave View attachment 57033 Click to expand... I new that sooner or later your ‘mostly temperate‘ weather would break ..
J. A. said: Heatwave View attachment 57033 Click to expand... I new that sooner or later your ‘mostly temperate‘ weather would break ..
iPhone 16 Accessories The best charger of all time? Anker Prime 250W GaN BEAST! ThatTechyGuy 👍 4 Amazon