dmoskaluk Well-Known Member May 25, 2021 #3,182 Cooling - but almost 'daylight bright' moon up[emoji281]
jasassy Well-Known Member May 25, 2021 #3,184 scifan57 said: There’s a frost warning out for tonight. View attachment 56277View attachment 56278 Click to expand... Your weather is the Most Unpredictable that I’ve ever seen [emoji567] Roller Coaster
scifan57 said: There’s a frost warning out for tonight. View attachment 56277View attachment 56278 Click to expand... Your weather is the Most Unpredictable that I’ve ever seen [emoji567] Roller Coaster
dmoskaluk Well-Known Member May 26, 2021 #3,187 scifan57 said: There’s a frost warning out for tonight. View attachment 56277View attachment 56278 Click to expand... [emoji33]
scifan57 said: There’s a frost warning out for tonight. View attachment 56277View attachment 56278 Click to expand... [emoji33]
jasassy Well-Known Member May 26, 2021 #3,189 spencerdl said: View attachment 56291 Click to expand... The Dark Green/Teal color looks Good [emoji1303] More Manish [emoji6]
spencerdl said: View attachment 56291 Click to expand... The Dark Green/Teal color looks Good [emoji1303] More Manish [emoji6]
spencerdl Well-Known Member May 26, 2021 #3,190 jasassy said: The Dark Green/Teal color looks Good [emoji1303] More Manish [emoji6] Click to expand... Thanks and I agree.
jasassy said: The Dark Green/Teal color looks Good [emoji1303] More Manish [emoji6] Click to expand... Thanks and I agree.
scifan5769 Administrator Staff member May 26, 2021 #3,195 After a week I can finally see blue skies again.