What's new

Weather

Rain, again
CFD39C68-D830-4E88-B992-F7EEAEAC80D1.jpeg

'ANA' obviously not a factor & will fade away at sea. For the upcoming season I will post these NOAA/NHS Summaries here as long as there is activity in the Atlantic, or the Caribbean Sea & Gulf of Mexico. Last year the majority of Hurricane and TS threats were Caribbean affecting Central America, Mexico and the USA Gulf Coast from Texas to Florida. We here in the Atlantic & Eastern Caribbean made out more favorably.
IMG_4146.png

Last edited:
'ANA' obviously not a factor & will fade away at sea. For the upcoming season I will post these NOAA/NHS Summaries here as long as there is activity in the Atlantic, or the Caribbean Sea & Gulf of Mexico. Last year the majority of Hurricane and TS threats were Caribbean affecting Central America, Mexico and the USA Gulf Coast from Texas to Florida. We here in the Atlantic & Eastern Caribbean made out more favorably.
View attachment 56150

That sounds like Good News [emoji92]

View attachment 56151
Warming up Quickly today
Nice but pollen is causing us all Sinus Issues
[emoji1784]

I've been using a generic for Claritin ( which is scarce here and $$) but works well against most local pollens and the Sahara Dust. It didn't work for Volcanic ash though. ( which is still quite heavy - not falling, but blowing from trees and roofs and road surfaces.)
IMG_4147.jpg

Rain and in quantity is needed to wash the island [emoji3061]