dmoskaluk Well-Known Member May 21, 2021 #3,121 Interchanged a few parameters to use more of what's correct. UV index tells a lot about feel. Trying to get the biggest picture in the smallest space I guess Last edited: May 21, 2021
Interchanged a few parameters to use more of what's correct. UV index tells a lot about feel. Trying to get the biggest picture in the smallest space I guess
dmoskaluk Well-Known Member May 22, 2021 #3,127 And 'Season' doesn't start until June.....'Ana' will not be a factor for us here [emoji1043]But the 'early trend' is unsettling [emoji848] Last edited: May 22, 2021
And 'Season' doesn't start until June.....'Ana' will not be a factor for us here [emoji1043]But the 'early trend' is unsettling [emoji848]
dmoskaluk Well-Known Member May 22, 2021 #3,133 scifan57 said: On the way to a high of 11°C. View attachment 56132 Click to expand... [emoji3061]
jasassy Well-Known Member May 22, 2021 #3,135 spencerdl said: View attachment 56136 View attachment 56137 Click to expand... I like the new font spencerdl [emoji93]
spencerdl said: View attachment 56136 View attachment 56137 Click to expand... I like the new font spencerdl [emoji93]
iPhone and Apple News Baseus PicoGo Wireless Charger: The Compact 2-in-1 Charger Redefining Wireless Power ThatTechyGuy 👍 3 Amazon