Weather

IMG_1542.webp
 
I’ve experienced 35°C in pouring rain while in Japan. The rain actually felt warm. They call it hot rain.

Was that associated with a Typhoon? I've felt 31 in hard rain as a TS approached and actually was a direct but weak (at the time) hit on [emoji1043]. It went on to become Dorian which stalled near Elbow Cay as a Cat 5 and wreaked total havoc in the Northern Bahamas [emoji15]
 
Was that associated with a Typhoon? I've felt 31 in hard rain as a TS approached and actually was a direct but weak (at the time) hit on [emoji1043]. It went on to become Dorian which stalled near Elbow Cay as a Cat 5 and wreaked total havoc in the Northern Bahamas [emoji15]

It was during the last few days before Typhoon Fitow made landfall.
 
Already on the rise [emoji27]. The 'actual' weather is accurate for here [emoji1043] but as with ALL apps I see, the forecast of later temps and rain (mm / %) is often wonky and must be taken with a grain ( or a bucket) of salt. I predict 32 early this afternoon ( feels 35 or so)

IMG_4114.webp
.
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top