What's new

Weather

IMG_1542.jpg

I’ve experienced 35°C in pouring rain while in Japan. The rain actually felt warm. They call it hot rain.

Was that associated with a Typhoon? I've felt 31 in hard rain as a TS approached and actually was a direct but weak (at the time) hit on [emoji1043]. It went on to become Dorian which stalled near Elbow Cay as a Cat 5 and wreaked total havoc in the Northern Bahamas [emoji15]

Was that associated with a Typhoon? I've felt 31 in hard rain as a TS approached and actually was a direct but weak (at the time) hit on [emoji1043]. It went on to become Dorian which stalled near Elbow Cay as a Cat 5 and wreaked total havoc in the Northern Bahamas [emoji15]

It was during the last few days before Typhoon Fitow made landfall.

Here’s the radar showing a line of thunderstorms moving through my area.
View attachment 56015

One of the few occasions that the pilot in me (remembering weather tactics) would say 'deviate south'.....as weather seems to thin out. I'd plan my transit of the front right about the Cdn/ US border (49th parallel)
IMG_4110.png

Already on the rise [emoji27]. The 'actual' weather is accurate for here [emoji1043] but as with ALL apps I see, the forecast of later temps and rain (mm / %) is often wonky and must be taken with a grain ( or a bucket) of salt. I predict 32 early this afternoon ( feels 35 or so)

IMG_4114.png

Last edited: