What's new

Watchin Movies

I just watched "In the Mouth of Madness" on mine! Freaky John Carpenter film!

yes when he knows hes the one and kicks some azz :D

Lol, yeah I forgot that
Right now my son and I are watching WaterBoy with my son, no matter how many times we see it it's still funny.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

another great movie, like most of adam sandlers movies :) when i see hes in a movie i make sure i watch it lol

Haha I am the opposite. When I see he is in a movie I avoid it like the plague. He is pretty funny if you are a 12 years old boy lol.

I usually watch movies that either aren't appropriate for my young family or ones the my wife wont watch. Like hottub time machine, land of the lost. Also old scifi like blade runner, thx, starwars whatever. I will usually convert a movie and put it on the phone and leave it there until I have the time. I have air video app now tho and it will convert on the fly and stream from my pc so I can watch whatever whenever only problem is it drains the battery like crazy.

Lol, yeah I forgot that
Right now my son and I are watching WaterBoy with my son, no matter how many times we see it it's still funny.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

another great movie, like most of adam sandlers movies :) when i see hes in a movie i make sure i watch it lol

Haha I am the opposite. When I see he is in a movie I avoid it like the plague. He is pretty funny if you are a 12 years old boy lol.

I usually watch movies that either aren't appropriate for my young family or ones the my wife wont watch. Like hottub time machine, land of the lost. Also old scifi like blade runner, thx, starwars whatever. I will usually convert a movie and put it on the phone and leave it there until I have the time. I have air video app now tho and it will convert on the fly and stream from my pc so I can watch whatever whenever only problem is it drains the battery like crazy.

Water boy is the only one of his I'll watch.