What's new

Want to learn...

AutoDoc

Reaction score
Hi, I've had my Iphone 4 for about two/three months.

A couple of frustrating aspects of this phone...

One thing that seems a little overkill is having to enter your PASSWORD every time you want to download a new APP...wish I could bypass that aspect...Anything?

Another negative aspect of this phone is having to go through I-Tunes to download ring tones...REALLY? There has to be an faster and simpler way...Anything?

OK...For some (MOSTLY) positive...

I have to say that this is BY-FAR the BEST Cell Phone I have ever Owned!!!!! Speed is what I thought a Cell phone should be and can access ALL of my E-Mail accounts FASTER than on my Laptop.

BATTERY LIFE is phenomenal !!!!!

WiFi is lightning fast and I use it to access looking up Auto Parts and Specs almost daily...GREAT JOB HERE GUYS.

Key pad is easy to use even with my big hands when I turn the phone on it's Horizonal side...Vertical keyboard is a bit of a challenge but still doable and easier than most cell phones I've had (and I've had more than a few)...Again SaWEET job guys...

Any POSITIVE input or advice is welcome...

Thanks,
AutoDoc

Hi AutoDoc, and welcome. Much stuff in your posting. Yes, you have no choice but to enter your Apple password when d/l apps. But I found that if you d/l or update apps within, say, 10 minutes of each other, the password is not needed. An Apple quirk (not so good). As far as your iTunes comment: I agree. I hate it, along with many others. Other than that, the iPhone is truly grand.