What's new

Want to Learn

redhat

Reaction score
I am a "senior dummie" who is thrilled with my new iPhone. I need to learn so very much about using this amazing little thing.
I look forward to learning from this group of people. I have printed the manual and been reading that. I have downloaded several Apps, and I am amazed what you can do with this phone.

All the contacts from my old cell phone were transfered to this iPhone....but I need to add many new ones. Do I have to do this "one-at-a-time" ? Or is there some way to do this faster. Also, I have added new email addresses since I got the iPhone....can they be added "all-at-once" to my iPhone?

Thanks for any suggestions you can give me on getting my iPhone up to date on contacts.

I am a "senior dummie" who is thrilled with my new iPhone. I need to learn so very much about using this amazing little thing.
I look forward to learning from this group of people. I have printed the manual and been reading that. I have downloaded several Apps, and I am amazed what you can do with this phone.

All the contacts from my old cell phone were transfered to this iPhone....but I need to add many new ones. Do I have to do this "one-at-a-time" ? Or is there some way to do this faster. Also, I have added new email addresses since I got the iPhone....can they be added "all-at-once" to my iPhone?

Thanks for any suggestions you can give me on getting my iPhone up to date on contacts.

Hi, welcome to the forum! Here are a few helpful links. cv| iPhone tips | iPhone Tips & Tricks | What is jailbreaking? | Thinking of Jailbreaking but are not sure? | iPhone Unlocking Guide for BeginnersiPhoneForums.net Mobile App

iPhoneForums.net Forum Rules - Please Read and Respect our Rules

poisonivy……iPF STAFF.

Thanks so much....great tips. I appreciate your help.