What's new

Want to Buy iPhones!!!!

Pfl212

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I'm looking to buy a few iPhones (preferably the iPhone 4) for a decent amount of money. Broken or not I don't care. I just need some iPhones. And no I'm not looking to sell them and make money, I'm going to Europe next month and my family there said they wanted iPhones so whatever you have and want to sell let me know. Thanks!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In Arab emirates you can buy them cheap.

Most important thing is that iPhone be unlocked or be unlockable.

where are you living atm? in canada if your in the states is your best option if you can make a stop over there. or depending on where in europe you will be going?

italy/greece/uk are a few countries that have them factory unlocked, but they cost so much more. nearly 900 bucks from europe factory unlocked you would be better off in canada where they have it for just under 700..

Currently in Illinois and I'm going to Italy. Phones over there are too expensive thats why I prefer to purchase here and just take them there.

Currently in Illinois and I'm going to Italy. Phones over there are too expensive thats why I prefer to purchase here and just take them there.

in america you can either buy it locked to att or verizon as you know but there is no unlock for the newer baseband you will have... and verizon there is no unlock for any bb, unless you just use up extra money and use the american network in italy..

And if you get caught reselling them there.....

Make sure you have enough money for a very good lawyer.

he mentions in his first post he wont re-sell but give them his family as they all want iphones :) and buy them cheaper in the us then you could in italy. though he wont be able to use the phones in italy from america...

your better off buying it in italy factory unlocked.

he mentions in his first post he wont re-sell but give them his family as they all want iphones :) and buy them cheaper in the us then you could in italy. though he wont be able to use the phones in italy from america...

Thanks for clarifying lol. But my cousins did it before so I'll let them handle it for me. I need the att ones sp if anyone is selling then let me know!

Thanks for clarifying lol. But my cousins did it before so I'll let them handle it for me. I need the att ones sp if anyone is selling then let me know!

yes but the earlier baseband is unlockable and the new one is not, so your cousins wont be able to handle anything for you atm and you will end up with expensive ipod touches.. trust me ultransn0w does not work for the baseband you will have but when you cant get it unlocked just remember what i have told you and know that eventually there will be an unlock but i doubt anytime soon.. but you never know

your cousins where on baseband 01.59 and there is no way to downgrade the baseband that you will be on, and on top of that you will have to rely on unlock tools that depend on what baseband your on and take months on end to produce a new Unlock and you cant upgrade firmware... its going to be more hassle then its worth and i know your going to ignore us and buy it from the us to save money but i can promise you that you will regret it

Last edited:
There's some gevey sim going around that works over seas. So that's how they plan to do it. Once again if anyone is selling any iPhone 4s let me know!

good luck with that... personally for me i buy it factory unlocked or nothing at all. but maybe you wont care about having endless problems with unlocking firmwares and trying to get that gevey sim to work which btw wont work for ever and every firmware apple will release as we saw with the turbo sim ;)