What's new

Wait for jailbreak vs going back to Android?

elmo0901

Reaction score
So the question is should I give my Dad my iPhone 4 with the ioS 5 and switch to one of AT&T's new androids or hang on till untethered jailbreak? Honestly, I can't stand not having the apps I once did!!! Anyone care to share their thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Noooooo don't go back to android.... Their updates are way too scattered and the software is really buggy even tho iOS 5 is also apple will always put out an update 20 x faster than android does... Anyways an untethered jailbreak will be here soon and anyways just keep the iPhone and use redsn0w to jailbreak it then download semi tether and it's almost the same as having tethered

Hope this helps

Sent from my Sn0wed iPhone 4 with Siri!!!

Semi tethered? I don't know anything about that..... Hmmmm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dont go back to android,thats a step back,i miss having live wallpapers and sometimes the restrictions annoy me but i woulndt go back.

Ya just jailbreak ur device then go to cydia and then go to manage then sources then add new source and add www.thebigboss.org/semitether/ then add and then search it then download it and look up on YouTube and look at the pros and cons of semitether

Hope this would help

Sent from my Sn0wed Verizon iPhone 4 wit

I know the grass looks greener atm because you miss all of those features but if you made the mistake of moving back you would end up wishing you never did... might take a while for an un tethered jailbreak though but the phone is not that bad with out jailbreak :)

Everything Apple is always worth waiting for, like unleashed had said, the grass isnt always greener on the other side.

Yes go with android, the grass is always greener, then that way you'll have a better understanding of both company's