What's new

Verizon iPhone Specs

what is the actual capacity of the 16 gb iphone? i have a 64 gb ipod touch and its actual capacity is 59.4gb. just trying to decide if 16 gb is gonna be big enough for my needs.

what is the actual capacity of the 16 gb iphone? I have a 64 gb ipod touch and its actual capacity is 59.4gb. Just trying to decide if 16 gb is gonna be big enough for my needs.

14 gb

thank you. i am getting an iphone next week. I have had a blackberry for about 4 years...time for change

Last edited:
Nooooo wait a little longer, iPhone 5 will be here soon!

Does the 4s come preloaded with a SIM card for travel overseas??

Does the 4s come preloaded with a SIM card for travel overseas??
Hi samfox,Yes! A SIM card is preloaded with the iPhone 4S on Verizon Wireless. This iPhone 4S is a Global device supporting both GSM and CDMA with service in over 220 countries for voice, over 205 countries for data with over 145 countries offering 3G speeds. To activate global service dial *611 from your iPhone 4S or 800-922-0204 from a landline to speak to a Verizon Wireless representative. For additional details, visit www.verizonwireless.com/global.VZW_CSFollow us on Twitter at VZW Support (@VZWSupport) on Twitter

Hi Forum ! First time Apple 4S iphone owner here.
I have this phone through Verizon and it shows 3G ? Is this 4G capable ? I have the upper level plan for phone.
Live in Phoenix, AZ
Thanks, Cabletek83

Hi Forum ! First time Apple 4S iphone owner here.
I have this phone through Verizon and it shows 3G ? Is this 4G capable ? I have the upper level plan for phone.
Live in Phoenix, AZ
Thanks, Cabletek83

Your phone is 3G and only 3G, currently Apple don't have any iPhone that's 4G capable. We will hope it will be the next release in Sept.