What's new

Urgent help please! Iphone pictures....

markgreen

Reaction score
Hello,
I currently really need some help regarding my iphone, and would greatly appreciate it if somebody could help me out!

My best friend is taking my iphone with him for the day in two days on a trip. He's using it to take some photos of his trip, so that I can see them when he brings my phone back to me! However, knowing him, he always deletes half of the photos because he doesn't think he looks nice in them e.t.c haha!

But I want to see all the photos he takes, even if he does delete them, like I tell him not to.

So is there any way, when he gives my phone back, I can either retrieve any deleted photos (bearing in mind there will be no backup or it won't be synced), or if there's a seperate folder on the phone I can create so that when he deletes them, they won't actually be off the phone, but instead will just secretly move to a different photo folder?

My computer is Windows, not a mac.

The iphone is a 3g :)

Any help would be greatly appreciated, as I'm quite new to this stuff!

Thanks,
Mark :)

Not a chance. Delete a picture and it's gone forever unless you have a backup of that picture in your iTunes.

If you jailbroken I'm sure there's an app that will require you to put a passcode in to be able to delete photos...

If you jailbroken I'm sure there's an app that will require you to put a passcode in to be able to delete photos...

I'm not sure about that. I know there are tweak to put password before viewing the photo album, but once you can view the photos you can delete them.

There is defiantly an app that makes it harder for you to delete you photos...